How deep, right?! The packaging is quite different than any other polish bottles I've come across, they're very wide and thin bottles which is a refreshing aesthetic.
I have no idea if these polishes "helped strengthen my nails" because I only left them on for a short time. But they didn't damage my nails, lol?
- All shots were photographed indoors under 2x 5200k compact fluorescent bulbs, never with camera flash.
- I used UNT's new peel off base coat for easy removal after each swatch, and kept my cuticles nice and supple with my favourite cuticle and nail oil.
- I applied three thin coats of polish for each swatch nail, no coloured base.
- I used Cult Nails' 'Nevermore' black creme as the base coat on my accent nail and two clear rhinestones I got from my local craft store.
- One coat of HK Girl glossy top coat by Glisten & Glow on all nails.
Click to enlarge!
My fav of the two, Butterfly, is a vivid purple jelly loaded with holographic flakies. Ugh so pretty!! The first coat again was translucent hence the jelly, but all levelled out with amazing depth on the third thin coat.
A short tutorial for the accent nail was posted on my Instagram page. The clear rhinestones were from my local craft store.
I will have more polishes from Hypnotic Polish to share with you in the future. In the meantime, scroll through the ridiculous number of El Corazon polishes that come in the same formula seen here!
*The El Corazon polishes were sent by Hypnotic Polish for my impartial review.