Together these three are known as the Femme Fatales collection Part I - and they are all in stock RIGHT NOW either together in a three-pack or as singles as of March 28th in Painted Polish's online shop.
- All shots were photographed indoors under 2x 5200k compact fluorescent bulbs, never with camera flash. Read my new FAQ's section for more about my camera!!
- I used UNT's new peel off base coat for easy removal after each swatch, and kept my cuticles nice and supple with my favourite cuticle and nail oil.
- Swatch nails are one thin coat followed by the sponging method to maximize glitter/flakie polish payoff to 100% opacity!
- On my accent nail I slapped on Cult Nails 'Nevermore' black creme, white acrylic paint, and used large triangle nail vinyls from Vinyl boutique.
- One coat of HK Girl glossy top coat by Glisten & Glow on all nails.
First up, Enchantress! She's a multi-chrome flakie polish packed with silver holographic glitter that shifts from blue to gold and green! Basically Ariel the holo glitter mermaid.
Next up is Temptress, and she's a slutty mofo indeed! This time she's multi-chrome flakie packed with GOLD holo glitter and her flakies shift between copper, gold and green with a flash of red. This is for the diva in you. If you are a world class diva, put this on yo nails, and be like to Beyonce oh betch pleassssee.
I used my new fav peel-off liquid latex barrier product to help me create both the accent nail and my swatch nails - cause sponging on flakies can be a bit of a mess to your cuticles! I applied Simply Peel on the skin all around my nail before sponging on the flakies and then just pulled it right up and there goes the mess with it! I will be posting a comprehensive review of Simply Peel as well as a bunch of other similar products (Liquid Palisade, Mess no More, Nail Veil, Elmer's glue, etc.) very soon, stay tuned ;)
|Simply Peel for easy post-flakie sponging clean up!|
Macro nail collage plus a close-up of the accent nail! Stay tuned for a tutorial on Instagram :)
How much do you luuuurrrveee these stupid awesome flakie-holo-glitter-rainbowy-magical-cluster-fack polishes??? And this is just Part I!!! I won't have Part II up unfortunately cause I'm the slowest/worst blogger ever, but MissBellaTracey will eventually with some great macro goodness and you can see some sneak peaks for the Part II on @paintedpolishbylexi's Instagram feed.
You can grab these three sexy slutty polishes from the Painted Polish shop, available right meow - she's also got free domestic shipping for a limited time only! Grab 'em while ya can!