In any case enjoy these round gradient neon pink and purple nails topped with a black cyclone. Reminds me of Cheshire the cat from Alice in Wonderland. I like cats so, makes sense.
VIDEO TUTORIAL RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW ↓!
1MIN OR LESS VIDEO TUTORIAL:
(see also 15sec version on Instagram)
Excuse my ghostly jaundice-plagued skin tone, blame the intense neon for scaring the fack out of my camera.
I used the original cyclone nail vinyls from Twinkled T to create the spiral look and Liquid Palisade cuticle protector (the purple stuff) to protect my skin from the gradient sponging. Have you seen my review of 6 peel-off cuticle protector products yet? Check it out here!
|Cyclone nail vinyls from Twinkled T|
This is how small of a section of sponge I used to work around the nail to create the circle gradient effect:
That's all for now! Now go lay down, you're dizzy.
- Cult Nails 'Nevermore' (black creme)
- Cult Nails 'Tempest' (white creme for base, not pictured)
- Finger Paints 'Pop art purple' (neon magenta purple)
- Orly 'Beach cruiser' (neon pink)
- Ceramic Glaze 'Tropical guava' (light neon pink)
*Nail vinyls were provided by Twinkled T for my impartial review.