There's tons of different possibilities, this is one of them! But in all honesty, it didn't turn out as it looked in my head. But that doesn't mean I wasn't going to share it with you😆
Technically one might call this a scaled reciprocal chevron patterned gradient and... it's just as confusing to do as it looks.
VIDEO TUTORIAL RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW ↓!
8MIN TUTORIAL CAUSE THIS SHIT TAKES A WHILE:
(see also 15sec version on Instagram... but it won't make any sense)
Products used in this video:
- Nail vinyls from Twinkled T ***use my code SIMPLY for 10% off your entire order!***
- Simply Peel Latex Barrier
- Color Club 'French tip'
- Black acrylic paint
- Quick-dry glossy top coat HK Girl by Glisten & Glow
- Striping brush (in kit)
- Essie 'Matte about you'
|piCture pOlish 'Chillax'|
|Models Own 'Shades'|
|Models Own 'Flip Flop'|
|Essie 'Matte about you'|
I think it's pretty obvious I can't paint under pressure. That is, when I'm trying to film it.
Here's a look at the unnecessarily complicated design before the black lines:
- Models Own 'Sun hat', 'Shades', and 'Flip flop'
- Floss Gloss 'Lean' and 'Pony'
- piCture pOlish 'Chillax'
- Color Club 'Feathered hair out to there'
- China Glaze 'Lotus begin' and 'Too yacht to handle'
- Maybelline 'Citrus collide'
*Nail vinyls were provided by Twinkled T for my impartial review. Some polishes were provided by Live Love Polish, piCture pOlish, or Color Club for my impartial review. For more information, please see my disclosure policy.