VIDEO TUTORIAL AT THE END OF THE POST!
I had seen a couple reciprocal gradient hearts done on Instagram, but ironically people said I inspired them to do it... and then I was like uhhmmm I don't remember ever doing that but GREAT IDEA MMM YEAH. To make things a little more interesting I added a scaled gradient on my ring finger - get this - a blood-dripping heartbeat scaled gradient, whhaaaaattt?!? How morbid I know, I love it.
If you have no idea what I'm saying but it sounds like gradient-schmadient, check out my Gradient Guide!
Literally looks like I was kidnapped and taken hostage in a vampire lair. Whatever, apparently they like sparkle, or they sparkle, or whatever something sparkly, so I'm down.
BAMMMM like blood IN YO FACE. Happy Valentine's Day???
|Just a regular 'ol triangle latex-free make-up/foundation sponge from your local drug store!|
|Heartbeat nail vinyls from Twinkled T|
|Liquid Palisade cuticle protector for easy post-gradient clean up from Kiesque|
2MINS OR LESS VIDEO TUTORIAL:
(I show you how to do 2 nails, so I'm allowed 2 mins :p)
- Liquid Palisade cuticle protector from Kiesque
- HK Girl quick dry top coat by Glisten & Glow
- 'Heartbeat' nail vinyls from TwinkledT
- 'Pure Color 10' detail nail art brush from Stylish Nail Art Shop
Excuse the terrible point-and-shoot camera shot of the polishes used, my DSL-R is stuck in a photoshoot with with specific lighting angles that cannot be messed with atm. Teehee stay tuned!
- Cult Nails 'Tempest' (white creme base coat, not pictured)
- Cult Nails 'Nevermore' (black creme)
- Rimmel 'Celebrity bash' (burgundy creme)
- Essie 'Forever yummy' (red creme)