VIDEO TUTORIAL AT THE END OF THE POST!
I swear I really tried to re-create Kelli's iconic handpose buttttt my fingers just can't post that way idk.
Check out Kelli's blog post on this mani here on The Nail Polish Challenge!
|Featuring Kelli from The Nail Polish Challenge!|
Moving along, some dotticure porn!
|I'm holding 'Big, Blonde & Beautiful' from Glam Polish's new collection|
We made our manis matte as I was trying to honour the weekly nail art challenge I co-host on Instagram, but I like it glossy too!
1MIN VIDEO TUTORIAL OR LESS:
(see also 15sec version on Instagram)
Pretty straight forward I hope :)
I wipe off my dotting tool with water and a paper towel between colour changes. When the polish starts to dry on my palette (it's just a yogourt container lid), I simply add more.
Remember that these gorgeous colours and many more from Glam Polish's new Hairspray Collection will be available soon for Canadian and USA shoppers from Harlow & Co.!
- Cult Nails 'Nevermore' (black creme)
- Glam Polish 'Ladies Choice' (aqua holo with pink shimmer - see swatches and review here)
- Glam Polish 'Hey Mama' (pink holo)
- Glam Polish 'Big, Blonde & Beautiful' (yellow holo)
- Essie 'Matte about you' (matte finish top coat)
*Glam Polishes were provided by Glam Polish for my impartial review.