The grumpy cat portrait was hand-painted with acrylic paint and the holo glitter gradient is, well, nothing new from my side of the woods :D
VIDEO TUTORIAL AT THE END OF THE POST!
Why you so grumpy cat?!?!?!
|Featuring Liz of @sassafrassnails on Instagram|
Basically my thought process for this:
|See my Party Mix page for more of this sort of nonsense|
Nail art detail brush I used to paint Mr. Grumpy pants from Winstonia's 15-piece brush kit.
2MIN OR LESS VIDEO TUTORIAL:
Some direct links referenced in video:
- Detail brush from Winstonia store 15-piece kit
- Cuticle protector barrier is Liquid Palisade sold direct from Kiesque or on Amazon
- Holo glitters from Painted Polish
- Essie 'Mint candy apple' (light blue creme)
- Painted Polish 'Drunk on holo' (silver holo micro glitter - swatches and review here)
- Painted Polish 'Holo hangover' (gold holo micro glitter)
- Painted Polish 'Radiantly wrecked' (magenta holo micro glitter - swatches and review here)
- Painted Polish 'Holo wasted' (blurple holo micro glitter)