Back to simply nailogical basics!!! I've been trying out all sorts of different (or new to me) nail arts recently and I randomly had an urge to go back to my ways of gradienting all the nails. Since my nails are long af right now, it was the perfect time to do some triple scaled gradient action nails, that pretty much look like red dragon scales!
I used chevron/zig zag nail vinyls from Twinkled T to create this look, plus a lot of top coat and patience, lol. You can use my code SIMPLY at Twinkled T to get 10% off your entire order! Watch the video below!
7MIN VIDEO TUTORIAL WITH VOICEOVER:
(see also 15sec video on Instagram)
- A England 'Briarwood' (burgundy holo)
- Quo by Orly 'Filthy rich' (gold)
- NCLA 'Bianca' (burgundy creme)
- Simply Peel liquid latex barrier
- Chevron nail vinyls from Twinkled T - use my code SIMPLY for 10% off !
- Glisten & Glow HK Girl quick dry top coat
- Glisten & Glow Stuck on Blu sticky base coat
|Simply Peel - my gradient mess saviour!|