White unicorn skins have landed! After doing some black and holographic shattered glass nails, I felt like trying out a more "angelic" look over white! But obviously, because I can never keep anything simple, I added a twist of multi-chrome! FUN Lacquer's Blessing is one of the most powerful colour-shifting multi-chromes out there, going from a beautiful green to teal to blue to purple BAM I LOVE IT!! Almost as much as holo... not quite... but almost.
6MIN VIDEO TUTORIAL W/VOICEOVER:
(see also 15sec version on Instagram)
Products seen in video:
- FUN Lacquer multi-chrome (teal to purple)
- Nail vinyls from Twinkled T - ***use my code SIMPLY for 10% off your entire order!***
- Color Club 'French tip'
- Cellophane wrap in pink/opal
- Peel-off base coat
- Gel-effect glossy top coat
- Quick-dry glossy top coat HK Girl by Glisten & Glow
- ON MY OTHER HAND: red-purple multi-chrome + green opal flakies
HOW DO U LIKE WHITE UNICORN SKINS???
Personally, I think it's missing holo. Sorry, I can't help it... I'm a holosexual.