Here's an ombre mani I originally did and photographed in July of 2013. Let's take a moment and relive this summer look in the midst of a horrid Canadian winter, eh.
A simple tri-colour ombre/gradient with some glitters affixed to the side (I got bored with the ombre - what else is new?)
- Essie 'Bermuda shorts' (hot fuschia)
- Essie 'Bouncer, it's me' (bright blue)
- Maybelline 'Urban utopia' (aqua)
- Nicole by OPI 'Make U smile' (circular silver glitters, not pictured)
- Essie 'Matte about you' topcoat (not pictured)