Here's a quick and simple mani I did last month. The base is an ombre/gradient from white to mint green or from white to pastel orange on the accent nail. Over the base is a simple dark tip (all dark green with the exception of dark blue on the accent nail), followed by white dots and then the same dark colour as the tip using a small/medium sized dotting tool I bought from nailpolishcanada.com.
Finally, the whole mani was mattified to best compliment the soft gradients.
- Seche 'Wonderfully witty' (dark blue)
- China Glaze ' Peachy keen' (light orange)
- Nails inc. 'Kensington' (dark green)
- Ceramic Glace 'Frosty mint' (light green)
- Seche White
- Revlon matte topcoat (not pictured)