Sorry guys, no video because this mani was the product of expermenting and not having a clue what would turn out. Kind of challenging to film and edit a video in which you keep changing your mind. If there's enough love for this design I could recreate it though!
Do check out the video for the base black and white portion of this design though. And then use your imagination and add some filling in of the white lines with black polish (I used a regular detailing paint brush), followed by sponging on of the neon holo jelly gradient over the entire nail.
Using jellies to fill in white spaces among black ones is known as the leadlighting technique, so maybe that's what this is too? Who knows.
The purple jelly didn't end up so obvious in the finished product, it kind of got eaten by the pink.
My nails later that night and my sangria! Not a Shirley Temple?! Shocking, I know.
- Beyond the Nail 'Supernova' (neon pink holo jelly - swatched and reviewed here)
- Beyond the Nail 'Nebula' (neon purple holo helly - swatched and reviewed here)
- Beyond the Nail 'Asteroid' (neon blue holo helly - swatched and reviewed here)
- Cult Nails 'Tempest' (white creme)
- Cult Nails 'Nevermore' (black creme)