How do you stamp??? I try to find out...
Watch my video on how NOT to stamp cause it seems this is what happens whenever I try something new that Russians are really good at.
I got started with an amazing spread of stamping products and accessories from Bundle Monster, from stamping polishes to plates and stamper heads, they had me covered!
You can use my code SIMPLY for 10% off all products from their online store!
And yes, I know my nail design makes no sense. Just watch to find out what the f**k happened. :D
VIDEO (NOT REALLY) TUTORIAL HERE!:
(see also 15sec version on Instagram)
Products used in video:
- A bunch of Bundle Monster stamper heads!
- 4pc Stamper + Scraper Nail Art Stamping Tools Combo Set
- 4pc Rectangular Squishy Silicone Stamper Replacement Heads
- 4pc Semi Squishy Silicone Mega Stamper and Scraper Card Set
- Stamping plates
- BM-XL210 (watermarble one!!!! WAAAATTT)
- Stamping polishes
- Creative Art Polish Collection, Set 2 (colours)
- Angelic White nail stamping lacquer
- Noir Black nail stamping lacquer
- 3pc Holographic Polish Set
- Bundle Monster Nail vinyls
- Iridescent powder
- Peel-off base coat
- Glossy top coat
And so while clearly I was having an off day with learning aptitude and such, I think once you get the hang of stamping (like all the Russians have) your nails can look effortlessly AMAZING (like all the Russians' nails do). Just know that it takes a lot of practice to get the technique right, and trying out different things like types of stampers.
You can find all the polishes and stamping paraphernalia shown here and in my video on Bundle Monster's online store! They ship internationally and sell a massive variety of products, more than just stamping! Remember to use my exclusive code SIMPLY for 10% off your entire order!
*This campaign was sponsored by Bundle Monster. All opinions are still my own! For more information, please see my disclosure policy.