For this edition of the weekly nail art challenge (WNAC) I co-host on Instagram along with Kristin of Lacquerstyle and Tracey of MissBellaTracey, the theme is Festive and the prompt is Ugly C(h)ristmas sweater! I listened to it, but it turned out pretty sweet and not really ugly at all haha! I would wear this any time of year, no lie. I used awesome new 'Ugly sweater stencils' from Twinkled T along with holo glitter from their shop, you can use my code SIMPLY for 10% off!
VIDEO TUTORIAL RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW ↓!
7MIN VIDEO TUTORIAL WITH VOICEOVER:
(see also 15sec version on Instagram)
Products used in video:
- Twinkled T 'Ugly sweater stencils' -- Use my code SIMPLY for 10% off!
- Twinkled T loose holo glitter in Green, Red, and Gold (all in size 'midi')
- Color Club 'On cloud nine' (white chocolate scented ivory creme)
- Color Club 'Cherubic' (nude holo)
- A England 'Rose bower' (red or pink?? holo)
- A England 'Saint George' (dark green holo)
- Cirque 'Mink' (brown holo)
- Cupcake Polish 'Denver' (neon green holo)
- Peel-off base coat
- Quick-dry glossy top coat HK Girl by Glisten & Glow
- Gel-effect glossy top coat
- ON MY OTHER HAND: Color Club 'Eternal beauty'
|Twinkled T 'Ugly sweater stencils -- Use my code SIMPLY for 10% off!|
|Twinkled T loose holo glitter -- Use my code SIMPLY for 10% off!|