THE NAIL FORCE AWAKENS cause I had to try and pay attention to all the Star Wars marketing going on around me so I could actually be informed and paint my nails accordingly. Yes, I admit, I've never seen a Star Wars movie... ever. Idk why, blame my parents, I was young!!
In any case, for this week's edition of the weekly nail art challenge (WNAC) I co-host on Instagram along with Kristin of Lacquerstyle and Tracey of MissBellaTracey, the theme is Festive and the prompt is Stars so clearly I interpreted this differently and used it as an excuse to do Star Wars nails for you good people of the Internetverse.
7MIN VIDEO TUTORIAL WITH VOICEOVER:
(see also 15sec version on Instagram)
- Nail art brushes from Twinkled T - Use my code SIMPLY for 10% off!
- Color Club 'French tip' (white creme)
- China Glaze 'Liquid leather' (black creme)
- Acrylic paints (white, black, blue, red, green)
- Unicorn skin aka iridescent cellophane wrap
- Color Club holos
- Starrily 'Sol' (gold flakies)
- Peel-off base coat
- Quick-dry glossy top coat HK Girl by Glisten & Glow
- Gel-effect glossy top coat
Well, I tried! Evidently the light sabre things are my fav, cause gradients and unicorn skin yass! Should have put more holo in this mani but then people may never understand what the heck these nails are supposed to be lol.
*Some products were provided to me for my impartial review. For more information, please see my disclosure policy.