I did more stamping YAAASSS how proud of me are you right now? So proud, mom.
Uber Chic Beauty threw the well known Uber Mat my way along with some other goodies including plates, stampers, and glitter dust (we all know about my glitter crack addiction) and I gots to playing and this semi-Christmas-but-not-really design emerged!
I got a 10% off code for you too, from anything from their shop! Use code SIMPLY on anything from the Uber Chic Beauty for 10% off!
6MIN TUTORIAL WITH VOICEOVER:
(See also 15sec version on Instagram)
Products used in video (use code SIMPLY for 10% off all Uber Chic products!):
- Uber Mat
- Uber Chic stamping plates: 5-01, 5-02 (elegant pattern used in nail design), 5-03
- Uber Chic XL squishy stamper
- Uber Chic Glitter Dust 'VIP List' (silver holo glitter)
- Sally Hansen Triple Shine 'Sea-through' (green jelly) and 'Jell-ous' (red jelly)
- Mundo de Unas black stamping polish
- OPI 'Push and shove' (silver chrome)
- Peel-off base coat
- UNT Gel effect glossy top coat
|Uber Chic squishy stamper|
How's that for fancayyyy? Definitely a first for me, but it's nice sometimes to dress up, like the awkward kid at the fancy country club brunch, you know?
You can find the stamping plates, stamper, and glitter dust I used for this look from Uber Chic Beauty's website and use my code SIMPLY for 10% off! They ship internationally!