VIDEO TUTORIAL AT THE END OF THE POST!
Here's our twin mani! Nia is only 13 years old and everything from her nail arts to her photography and hand posing evidence amazing growth over the past few months - what she has picked up and integrated into her work at such a young age and in such a small timeframe is astonishing! Check it out on her Instagram page as well as her Facebook page.
1MIN VIDEO TUTORIAL OR LESS:
(see also 15sec version on Instagram)
As you can see, I didn't use any guides here, just went rogue with a small nail art brush from my Winstonia Store 'something blue 15-piece set. In between colours I clean my nail art brush with nail brush cleaner from my local Sally's beauty store. This is a solution of acetone but not 100% pure acetone, so it specifically formulated to be a bit easier on your brush bristles. I simply dip my brush in, then wipe it on a paper towel, and repeat that 3-4 times until the brush is clean. Then onto the next colour!
After I'm done, I condition my brush to preserve the softness of its bristles using my oil trick - watch it here!
- Nails Inc. 'Kensington' (dark green crelly)
- Quo by Orly 'Mesmerizing waterfall' (teal crelly)
- Gosh 'Venus' (dark mint creme)
- Essie 'Mint candy apple' (light blue-green creme)
- Essie 'Meet me at sunset' (orange crelly)
- Essie 'The more the merrier' (chartreuse green creme)
- Maybelline Color Show 'Lime accent' (light neon green creme)
- Cult Nails 'Tempest' (white creme)
*Nail art brush used in this post provided by Winstonia Store for my impartial review.