VIDEO TUTORIAL AT THE END OF THE POST!
Click on these macro shots for a better view of all that glittery goodness!
|Spider decals from Love, Angeline|
|Spider web stuck on love nail shields from Love, Angeline|
1MIN OR LESS VIDEO TUTORIAL:
(see also 15sec versions on Instagram)
Two nail tutorials in ones! I always use HK Girl quick dry top coat by Glisten & Glow before I let dry and apply any nail vinyls. The fan brush you see in the video is from Color Club and comes in a pack of new nail art brushes. If you're wondering how I do my glitter gradients as I did on my other 3 nails left out of this video, check out this glitter gradient tutorial. Enjoy!
- Cult Nails 'Nevermore' (black creme)
- Cult Nails 'Tempest' (white creme)
- Color Club 'Off duty' (orange-copper metallic creme)
- Painted Polish '#PSL' (gold and copper holo glitter - swatches with a twist to come!)
- Painted Polish 'Black widow' (silver holo glitter in a black jelly - swatches with a twist to come!)
*Nail shields, Painted Polish, and Color Club products were provided as press samples for my impartial review.