Inspired by a Coach Poppy keychain that is sooooo 2010, clearly. It holds two photos. Guess what I put in them... my cat (I had just the orange one at the time)! Do I still have this appendage hanging on my car keychain today? You bet I do. Are my cats still inside? Duh.
Obviously no striping tape was used back in the olden days of retro nail art, only my semi-steady hands. And no explanation is required for the poor photography (let's just say my camera was immature, too).
Polishes used: I can't 100% say that these are the polishes I used, but let's say there's an 85% probability that these are them :|
- Quo by Orly skinny striper polish in White
- Kiss skinny striper polish in 'Bikini pink'
- China Glaze 'Shocking pink (neon)
- China Glaze 'Tempest'
- Essie 'Boom boom room'
- Essie 'DJ play that song'
- Kiss skinny striper polish in silver glitter