How pretty is this pink over black?? Pink isn't really one of my fav colours, but I'm definitely a fan of this combo: Half pink, half black, and full holo?! I'm in.
1 MIN OR LESS VIDEO TUTORIAL:
(see also 15sec version on Instagram)
- On a makeup sponge, apply a generous amount of clear polish followed by black polish.
- Immediately sponge onto the tip of the nail, with the black polish landing on the tip and the clear polish landing in the middle of the nail.
- Repeat step 1 to 2 two or three times, depending on desired opacity and degree of blend.
- Apply one coat of neon pink jelly polish over entire nail. Make sure to apply an even coat to avoid streaking, and try and do just one thin coat - if you were to do two coats the jelly would render the black more pink.
- Final top coat and you're done! How easy was that?!
- Beyond the Nail 'Supernova' (neon pink holo jelly)
- Cult Nails 'Nevermore' (my fav black creme - enter this giveaway for a chance to win it and many more awesome polishes!)
- Revlon 'Clear' (any clear polish will do, just don't use actual top coat which is generally quite thick)