Here's Amy's original mani beside my best attempt at the 'McPolish pose':
|See, I'm not lying. L'Oreal = greenish-blue flakies in bottle, wtf???|
Macro of Essie 'Shine of the times' because it will go down in history as the best one-coater flakies ever that people continue to hunt down since its extinction.
L'Oreal 'Magic coat the holographic' why are you so misleading?? And so shitty? Like really, shards of glass-like flakies that poke out? No.
|Do you know how hard it is to hold five bottles of nail polish in one hand?|
The bright side of this post is that it turned into an opportunity to test and rank all my flakies.
- 1st place: Essie
- 2nd place: Nails Inc. (x2)
- 3rd place: Finger Paints
- 4th place: L'Oreal
- Essie 'Matte about you' (matte top coat)
- Cult Nails 'Nevermore' (black creme)
- Essie 'Shine of the times' (orange to green shifting flakie)
- Finger Paints 'Vivid reflection' (pink flakie... very underwhelming)
- Nails Inc. 'The old vic' (blue flakie... like actually blue though)
- L'Oreal 'The holographic' (Supposedly green to blue shifting flakie... but no. Nice try L'Oreal)
- Nails Inc. 'The wyndham' (green flakie)