VIDEO TUTORIAL AT THE END OF THE POST!
How fun is this mani for summer???? Too. Much. Fun. So. Neon. Jelly. Holo.
1 MIN OR LESS VIDEO TUTORIAL:
(see also 15sec version on Instagram)
How I executed this mani:
- Apply 3 thin coats of neon holo jelly polish of your choice
- Apply quick dry top coat and let dry. I use Glisten & Glow's HK Girl top coat
- Stick squiggly/wavy nail guides on the nail using tweezers to assist
- Paint black polish over top of nail guides, dabbing lightly and carefully on the edges where it wraps around the finger so that the black polish does not bleed under the nail guide
- Remove the nail guides promptly but carefully with tweezers, making sure to follow the direction or 'groove' of the waves as you pull the guide back
- Wait a couple minutes for the black to dry somewhat so it does not bleed, then apply one final thin coat of holo jelly of your choice
- Finish with top coat of the your choice, and bam, neon holo jelly time!
- Beyond the Nail 'Supernova' (neon pink holo jelly)
- Beyond the Nail 'Asteroid' (neon blue holo jelly)
- Beyond the Nail 'Comet' (neon green holo jelly)
- Beyond the Nail 'Shooting star' (neon yellow holo jelly)
- Beyond the Nail 'Solar Flare' (neon orange holo jelly)
- Cult Nails 'Nevermore' (black creme)