This isn't exactly my best work because I did it pretty fast and freehanded it (sorry boyfriend) and I took it off rather quickly because the black was staining my nails and cuticles (sorry again boyfriend). Hopefully there are some arcade geeks out there who are also nail freaks. Together we will rule the world.
Inspiration for the mani for those of you who aren't familiar with ghetto arcade games (omg, it's not Candy Crush?!):
- Quo by Orly 'Nebula' (black jelly with red, blue and matte white glitters I scored for $5 on clearance at Shoppers Drug Mart! I knew it would work perfectly with this mani!)
- Maybelline Color Show 'Fierce n' tangy'
- Maybelline Color Show 'Urban utopia'
- Essie 'Forever yummy'
- Nails inc. 'Baker street'
- Cult nails 'Nevermore'
- Quo by Orly instant artist in White