WARNING: This post is pic heavy 'cause I love them so much I don't care about your monthly bandwidth allowance!
On a pic note, my camera was doing something wonky during this photoshoot. The weather wasn't any different than it is normally (it was the same time of day I usually take my after work shots, around 5pm, always cloudy, hello Canada), so therefore I attribute the wonkiness to the insane flakies. I'm pretty certain that they caused some strange deflection [insert scientific knowledge here] and so the photos were all slightly blurred. My camera settings are always the same, so curse you flakies, for being so amazing yet so difficult to capture on camera. They're going to take over the world while we're asleep. You heard it here first.
To execute this mani I did these four simple steps:
1) Clear base coat, let dry
2) Apply two strips of striping tape, apply dark polish over (1 thick coat) and remove the striping tape, slowly with tweezers, then let dry
3) Apply the flakie topper generously down the middle strip of the nail, being careful not to fill in the negative spaces. I did three targeted coats here for maximum flakiness. Let dry
4) Mattify with a matte top coat and you're done!
|I realize I'm holding a blue opal BUT the flakies look similar :)|
|Can't stop now...|
|Ugh, flakies! So god damn sexy.|
|AHHH give me more flakies|
|A England I bow down to you|
|OMG, can't deal.|
|Must buy all the flakies now.|
|Damn right I did both hands!|
- A England 'Saint George' (dark green holo)
- Nails Inc. 'The wyndham' (green flakie)
- Revlon matte top coat
|I think I have a problem... sometimes I love my nail polish so much I try to eat the caps off...|