|That's a fine looking baby.|
Reminds me of broken multi-colour glass. Like someone took a brick and threw it through some old lady's nice stained glass window and then it shattered everywhere like the most colourful and sparkling rainfall ever. Minus the anticipated stabbing of the shards of glass, that is one sexy rainfall.
Let me explain. This post is super pic heavy, like, more pic heavy than all the other times I said a post was pic heavy. If there was ever a post that was actually pic heavy, THIS IS IT. 'Cause flakies. I don't need to explain.
|Woooo flakies doing it.|
Both hands 'cause how could I not rock this at the office for days? Seriously, I wore this for 3 days (last month, actually. I'm really delayed in my posting. If you're keen and spend too much time obsessing over all things nail like me then you will have noticed this mani in my updated blog header a few weeks ago, he he).
STOP SCROLLING HERE! You'll want to see this.
Now for the fun part. Mattification (not formerly a word, but it is as of right now).
Here's the glossy version, again:
And the baby's matte fraternal twin (yes, my polish clusterf**k had twins after all that baby-making):
....drool.... Flakie porn.
- Revlon matte top coat (second half of photos, obv)
- A England 'Saint George' (dark green holo)
- A England 'Briarwood' (dark burgundy red/brown holo, my most favourite AE polish EVER)
- Essie 'Midnight cami' (dark blue with shimmer - if I owned a dark blue AE, I would have used it, but I don't, wahhh)
- Essie Luxe effects 'Shine of the times' (multi-colour flakies but red/pink leaning)
- Nails Inc. Special effects 'The wyndham' (green flakies)