Here's the end result collab:
I used chevron nail vinyls to create a rainbow staircase. I went with this look as opposed to a regular rainbow or horizontal chevrons (zigzags) because the International Day Against Homophobia (IDAH) along with Pride Day and other gender/sexuality-equality initiatives seek to encourage change and open minds but it has and continues to be a steep staircase to climb.
The pink exclamation mark you see on my middle finger in a caution-style sign has been adopted as an image representing the IDAH by many, see here for one example.
So colourful! Try holding this many nail polishes in one hand and make it look effortless... yeah, not so easy.
- Nails supreme pen in purple (detachable nail art pen)
- Essie 'Bouncer, it's me' (neon blue)
- Revlon 'Posh' (bright green creme)
- Maybelline Color Show 'Fierce n' tangy' (yellow)
- Essie 'Meet me at sunset' (orange)
- Essie 'Forever yummy' (red)
- Essie 'Boom boom room' (pink)
- Orly 'Pointe blanche' (white used as base, not pictured)